|← The Darkest Shadow →|
6 October 2013
|We have 0 images of Dark Shadows The Darkest Shadow|
Publisher's summary Edit
"I am Olivia Corey, the eternal actress. I've lived my whole life in two dimensions. Perhaps I prefer it that way."
Olivia Corey has been offered the role of her life.
They’re making a movie called The Curse of Collinwood by Mr D Curtis. Apparently it’s based on a true story about an old house in Maine where all manner of terrible things happen.
Olivia is offered the role of ‘Amanda Harris’, a woman created from a painting, destined to fall in love with a cursed man, destined to roam the Earth to find him again.
How could she refuse?
After all, it's the part she was born to play...
A previously untold encounter between the immortal lovers Quentin Collins and Amanda Harris.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Donna McKechnie as Amanda Harris
- Denise Nickerson as Elspeth Gardner
- Alexander Vlahos as Dorian Gray
- Jan Chappell as Dorcas Hanley
- Wally Wingert as Norman Cope
- Richard Halpern as Andy Warhol
- Richard Crowest as Gerald Wilde
- Walles Hamonde as Milo Channing
- Zeynep Sandi as Joan Albert
- Jamie Zubairi as Sketch
- Emma Carter as Marnie Sloman
- Ross McNamara as Benny Leonard
Background information and notes Edit
- Originally planned as a Christmas special for release in December 2013. 
- This story takes place after The Eternal Actress and leads into The Haunted Refrain.
- Considering the reference to Andy Warhol's "15 minutes of fame," "Paul is dead," and the fact that it must predate Quentin's return in TV episodes 902-905, the story appears to be set in no later than late 1969.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Official website at Big Finish Productions
- The first thirtten minutes on the Big Finish Dark Shadows Soundcloud page