|Date of birth||
|Year of death||
Head of Collins Fishing Fleet and Cannery
Edward Collins (Father)
|We have 2 images of Dark Shadows Jamison Collins|
Jamison Collins (1885 - 1940s) was the son of Edward and Laura Collins. His wife was Catherine Collins. He was the father of Elizabeth Collins Stoddard and Roger Collins(643). His grandson, David Collins, bore a strong resemblance to him (646). As a child Jamison had a strong relationship with his uncle Quentin Collins (702).
Jamison Collins was born in 1885, as the son of Edward Collins and Laura Murdoch in the grand mansion known as Collinwood. His mother Laura was a Phoeniox which was a creature that died in flames, and reborn hundred years later. He had a close relationship with his uncle Quentin Collins.
To be added
To be added
Later Life 
Jamison Collins became the owner of Collins Fishing Fleet and Cannery after his father Edward Collins died, and married a woman named Catherine Collins in the early 1900s and he became the father of Elizabeth and Roger Collins.
In the early 1940s, Jamison died causing his daughter Elizabeth cry for days.
Background information and notes
- Jamison is referred to as the only person Quentin Collins truly loved.
- Actor David Selby named his son, Jamison Selby, after this character.
- Jamison Selby took over the role of his namesake in the Big Finish Audio Dramas.
- In Big Finish's A Collinwood Christmas, we get a glimpse into the life of Jamison Collins and his own tragedies since surviving 1897.
- In 1966, Elizabeth said that she loved her father very much and that he died over twenty years before. She cried for days after his death (17).
- As originally outlined by Art Wallace in the series bible Shadows on the Wall, the name of Elizabeth's father was Joseph and her mother's name was Carolyn.