Staff[edit | edit source]
Management[edit | edit source]
- Elizabeth Collins Stoddard was the owner of both businesses from the 1940s until at least 1967 (17).
- Ned Calder was the manager of both the fishing fleet and the cannery from 1952 until he quit in 1967 (39). He was succeeded by Bill Malloy (3).
- Hanley worked in marketing (45).
- Roger Collins worked there.
- Jason McGuire blackmailed his way to creating the position of head of public relations.
- Carolyn Stoddard took over ownership on The Collins Fishing Fleet and Cannery when Elizabeth was in the hospital during February 1967.
Fishing Fleet[edit | edit source]
- Joe Haskell worked on the boats as a fisherman until he was promoted to checker in the fleet office in 1967, getting a raise of $25 a week (8).
Cannery[edit | edit source]
- Matthew Morgan swept out the cannery floors until 1949, when he was brought to Collinwood as the caretaker (6).
- In 1967, one of the cannery workers had a sister who was a chambermaid at the Collinsport Inn (21).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.