|← Carriage of the Damned →|
November 21, 2013
|We have 2 images of Dark Shadows Carriage of the Damned|
Carriage of the Damned is an audio drama produced by Big Finish Productions, released in April 2014.
Publisher's summary Edit
"Forgive me, I wasn't myself."
For Sabrina Jennings, tonight may be the most important night of her life. She has climbed aboard a cross-country train to find a cure to her werewolf curse, a journey that will bring her face to face with the long-dead murderer Gerard Stiles.
But when the carriage is abandoned on the tracks, leaving the passengers trapped and at each other's throats, Sabrina's well-laid plans fall to pieces.
Who is trying to manifest the power of Stiles for their own ends? Will the passengers be able to escape before another train collides with their carriage? And just what is the mysterious Hallie Stokes doing on board?
Determined to find a cure for her werewolf curse, Sabrina Jennings boards a train on which she hopes to find the head of long-dead warlock Gerard Stiles.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Lisa Richards as Sabrina Jennings
- Kathleen Cody as Hallie Stokes
- James Storm as Gerard Stiles
- Lucy Scott as Pauline Brown
- Barra Collins as Matthew Samuels
- Greg Patmore as Crawford Jacobs
- Denise Nickerson as Elspeth Gardner
Background information and notes Edit
- This story takes place after The Happier Dead.
- Original series cast member, Kathleen Cody makes her debut in a Big Finish Production with this release. She was to have appeared in 2013's The Lucifer Gambit, however last minute scheduling conflicts prevented her participation. 
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Official website at Big Finish Productions
- The Collinsport Historical Society - Review: Carriage of the Damned