|← Bloodline, Episode Ten →|
|We have 0 images of Dark Shadows Bloodline, Episode Ten|
1967: Harry Cunningham wakes up in a hospital, where he recognizes Dr. Hill, several years younger. Maggie Evans has just been recovered from her kidnapping and is staying down the hall from him.
1820: Jackie Tate and Marina Lane have taken a job working for Dr. Duncan Hill, Cody's great-grandfather. Marina doesn't trust him, as she blames him for the death of a patient, Stella Young.
1870: David makes a recording, expressing his love for Amy and Tom. He informs them that Anna is pregant with Quentin and despite this, she has fallen in love with himself. She wants to run away with him, but David won't do it because he's not in love with her, and he knows that Quentin has to be born at Collinwood. He still sympathizes with her.
1899: Cyrus makes a recording on New Year's Eve, being alone and terrorized by a cackling woman.
1797: Lela Collins has made some observations of Reverend Trask, and expresses sadness over Victoria Winters who had just been tied to a tree and maliciously targeted by the madman. She wants to help Victoria, but won't allow herself to change the past. She is clearly unaware that Victoria is a time-traveler herself.
1949: Sabrina discovers the tape recorder, and the previous messages. She worries over Cyrus, and realizes that her first husband, Chris Jennings, must still be alive somewhere, as a toddler. At the Blue Whale she runs into Paul Stoddard and a very young Maggie Evans. She later meets Jason McGuire, whom she does not like.
1925: Vivian Bell runs into Jamison Collins. She attempts to raise his interest, but he is happily married to Catherine, with two small children. She tries to get him to open a speakeasy.
- Sarah Pitard as Bridget Sands
- Walles Hamonde as Richard Hill / Duncan Hill
- Scott Haran as Harry Cunningham
- Michael Shon as Tom Cunningham / Carl Collins
- Susan Sullivan as Lela Collins
- John Karlen as Willie Loomis
- Alexandra Donnachie as Jacqueline Tate / Sarah Filmore
- Alec Newman as David Collins / Daniel Collins
- Stephanie Ellyne as Anna Collins / Amy Cunningham
- Christopher Pennock as Geoffrey Collins / Cyrus Longworth-Jennings
- Georgina Strawson as Vivian Bell
- Nancy Barrett as Millicent Collins / Carolyn Stoddard / Charity Trask
- Lisa Richards as Sabrina Longworth-Jennings
- Kelly Burke as Marina Lane
- Jake Wardle as Barman
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans
- Jamison Selby as Jamison Collins
- Jerry Lacy as Reverend Trask
- Marie Wallace as Jenny Collins