|← 877 →|
October 24, 1969
|We have 27 images of Dark Shadows 877|
Count Petofi is seriously injured.
- Collinwood before the turn of the century. On this night a time of terror has temporarily ended for Quentin Collins. He has outwitted the infamous Count Petofi. He has transferred the minds of both men back to their rightful bodies. Now by means of a deception, Quentin has set in motion a plot that may mean the final destruction of Petofi.
Petofi is seriously injured in Aristede's attack. When Aristede learns the truth about the identity of his victim, he vows to kill Quentin; Petofi sends Charles Tate to stop Aristede, because he still has plans for Quentin’s body. Petofi recalls his first meeting with Aristede, while he was a fugitive after killing prison master Garth Blackwood. Petofi makes Charles draw Garth Blackwood as a means to hunt down Aristede and kill him.
- Count Petofi: Aristede’s far too precious to die an ordinary death. He shall be haunted, and tormented to his grave.
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Thayer David as Andreas Petofi
- Roger Davis as Charles Delaware Tate
- Michael Stroka as Aristede
Background information and notes
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 883.
- The Collinsport Afghan makes an appearance in Charles' studio, covering Count Petofi while he recuperates.
- Aristede killed a man in Liverpool, having escaped from Dartmoor Prison. Three months previous, Garth Blackwood beat three prisoners to death. A week previous, Aristede drew lots to kill Blackwood.
- DREAM SEQUENCE: Count Petofi dreams of the time he first met Aristede.
- TIMELINE: Quentin's and Count Petofi's minds were switched back earlier this evening (occurred in 875).