|← 860 →|
September 29, 1969
|We have 23 images of Dark Shadows 860|
- Night over Collinwood. Quentin Collins, trapped inside the body of Count Petofi, has decided to take action against the count who now inhabits the body of Quentin. He has forced a terrified woman to attempt to steal a portrait which in his hands may give him some power against his tormenter.
Kitty becomes briefly possesed by Josette when Edward catches her looking through Quentin’s room, and later identifies herself as Josette to Angelique.
Quentin (Petofi) tells an incredulous Edward that kitty's dead husband Gerald Soames was a convicted jewel thief.
Angelique decides to postpone her marriage to Quentin.
Kitty, Edward, and Charity hold a seance, attempting to resolve the mystery of the music box; at the door they see a figure.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Charity/Pansy (to Kitty): Pansy Faye is my name. Why do I have to keep telling you swells that?
- Edward: Really, Quentin, I don't understand myself. One minute I'm furious with you, and the next I'm sitting here having a brandy with you. You really are infuriating, you know.
Dramatis personae Edit
- David Selby as Quentin Collins / Andreas Petofi
- Louis Edmonds as Edward Collins
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Kitty Soames
- Nancy Barrett as Charity Trask / Pansy Faye
- Lara Parker as Angelique Bouchard Collins
- Natalie Norwick as Judith Collins Trask
Background information and notes Edit
- Shortly before Gerald Soames died he was released from Blackmoor prison, having been convicted of a common jewel robbery.
- GHOSTWATCH: Kitty, Pansy and Edward hold a seance in an attempt to contact a spirit.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Kitty: He believed me.
- TIMELINE: It was 9pm when Count Petofi phoned for Kitty. 10:20pm: Count Petofi and Edward in the drawing room. Pansy will come to Collinwood at midnight tonight to meet with Kitty. Quentin and Angelique's planned marriage tomorrow is postponed. Day 327 begins, and will end in 864. 12am: Kitty and Pansy plan a seance.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- During the seance, when the camera is focused on Edward, Charity/Pansy can be heard blowing out the candle.