|← 73 →|
September 28, 1966
|We have 3 images of Dark Shadows 73|
- My name is Victoria Winters. Yesterday is alive in the Great House on Widows' Hill and with it the memory of sudden death. A death that seems to center the attention of many people on one office in Collinsport
Sam Evans drops by the Sheriff's office, and is unnerved to find out that George has been waiting for him. The Sheriff jokes about his new batch of friends, making Sam more nervous. George says they'll know in a few hours whether Sam's a painter or a murder suspect.
David's upset that Elizabeth hasn't fired Victoria and tries to tattle on her. David tells Elizabeth he only likes her and Burke; Elizabeth doesn't like that. David resents Elizabeth's treating him like a child and turns on his aunt when he suspects she may have told the Sheriff that Burke killed Bill Malloy. David attempts to call Burke. Maggie and Sam chat about the determination -- Maggie's heard gossip that it's to be homicide. David runs off and Elizabeth is powerless to stop him.
The Sheriff visits Elizabeth and tells her that the Coroner has ruled Malloy's death accidental. Sam says that the Coroner's report won't end the talk of Malloy's death. David shows up at the Diner looking for Burke. David and Sam talk about art and Roger. Sam regrets that David is a Collins and tells Maggie that Burke will rampage if the Coroner's report doesn't favor him.
- ← Joan Bennett as Elizabeth Collins Stoddard →
- ← David Ford as Sam Evans →
- ← Dana Elcar as George Patterson →
- ← Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans →
- ← David Henesy as David Collins →
Background information and notes
- Location Footage: Sam on the mainstreet. Cars hooting horns. A car pulls out of a driveway and Sam enters the police station. Sam outside the hotel and him going in.
- At the police station, a poster behind Sheriff Patterson had a deer or a wolf on it. A poster in the hall appears to read "The Quiet Death".