|← 720 →|
March 24, 1969
|We have 11 images of Dark Shadows 720|
- Collinwood in the year 1897. The strange and terrifying events of that year are gradually being revealed to Barnabas Collins. He must unravel a mystery of the past in order to save the life of a young boy in the present. Before this night is over he will learn of the existence of the strange woman in the great house. A woman plagued by madness. And this madness may change the course of history.
Beth mentions Judith is searching for Jenny. Judith has already searched the West Wing and is now searching the East Wing. Barnabas discovers Dirk outside, and he lies, claiming that Jamison is missing. Barnabas claims there is no way for the boy to get into the cellar and that the door to it was locked. Jenny went crazy and deliberately kills Quentin.
- Beth: I was just walking through the woods...
- Quentin: ...on your way to grandmother's house, and lo and behold, but who should you meet but the big bad wolf?
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Roger Davis as Dirk Wilkins
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Marie Wallace as Jenny
- Terry Crawford as Beth Chavez
Background information and notes
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 721.
- This is the tenth episode with no pre-Barnabas cast members.
- Quentin mentions the Big Bad Wolf, an allusion to the antagonist of the fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Quentin: Good girl, Beth.
- TIMELINE: 10:20pm at the start of the episode, Dirk has just been attacked by Jenny.
Bloopers and continuity errors
- In the cottage, Beth tries to light a candle, unsuccessfully.