|← 611 →|
October 21, 1968
|We have 24 images of Dark Shadows 611|
- The plans of many people will be changed or threatened by the events of this night, events occuring in a large old house by the ocean, and in the mind of a strange young woman, subjected to the spell of a mysterious man. Placed in a hypnotic trance by the flame, her eyes have looked away throughout a great void and into the past, seeking the true identity there, of a man she has just met in the present. What she learns from this fleeting look through the flame, and a moment in the eighteenth century, may have tragic results at Collinwood.
Eve awakens, convinced that Jeff Clark and Peter Bradford are one and the same. She tells Nicholas that she loves Peter and will do anything to be with him. Nicholas tells Adam he plans to take Maggie Evans with them when they leave Collinsport. Nicholas proposes marriage to Maggie, however she turns him down because she is concerned about Joe. Nicholas gives Harry some poison to put in Joe's medicine.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans
- Robert Rodan as Adam
- Roger Davis as Jeff Clark
- Marie Wallace as Eve
- Humbert Allen Astredo as Nicholas Blair
- Craig Slocum as Harry Johnson
Background information and notes Edit
- The Collinsport Afghan makes yet another appearance at the Evans cottage. It was last seen in 607 on Adam's bed in Nicholas' house by the sea.
- The entrance to Jeff's apartment, as seen in episode 602, is at stage right, beside the fireplace. (602, 611) In future episodes the entrance will be a door at stage left. (626, 627.)
- TIMELINE: It was "earlier" when Eve saw Jeff for the first time. Maggie has known Nicholas for the "past few months". It was last night when Joe tried to kill himself. Adam wants Nicholas' final decision tomorrow.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Robert Rodan refers to Collinwood as "Collinswood".
- Marie Wallace bumps into and sets a rocking chair into motion in Jeff's room.
- A boom microphone shadow can be seen in Jeff's room.