|← 583 →|
September 10, 1968
|We have 22 images of Dark Shadows 583|
- Dark clouds hang low over the great estate of Collinwood, the sleeping house seems to be at peace, but in an old house on the grounds, an act of treachery is about to take place, for one man intends to end a project, and the end will mean misery and death to many.
Barnabas stops Willie from destroying the body. Adam warns Barnabas that he is not working hard enough to create his mate. Willie kidnaps Maggie so that she will not be used for the experiment. Barnabas shows up at Maggie’s house and finds her gone.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Barnabas: (to Willie) If you touch that body, I will kill you.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans
- Robert Rodan as Adam
- John Karlen as Willie Loomis
- Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 581.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Willie: Gotta do something; Barnabas: No one here.
- TIMELINE: David has gone away on a camping trip.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Jonathan Frid flubs: "No point in trying to prevent that something that cannot happen."
- In the terrace, a boom microphone shadow can be seen on the pillar behind and to the right of Victoria as she discusses Jeff and Joe with Maggie.
- The shadow of the camera can be seen as Willie enters Maggie's room.
- As Willie talks to Maggie when she sits on her bed, when he says the words "people" and "plans," Maggie's hair blows back as he pronounces each "p".