|← 568 →|
August 21, 1968
|We have 16 images of Dark Shadows 568|
- On this night the great house of Collinwood is serene, but beyond it, in the Old House on the great estate one man is about to make a terrifying discovery, one which will change the course of his life and place him in greater danger than he has ever known.
Barnabas explains to Jeff his reasons for creating a mate for Adam; Roger tells Barnabas he needs to see Julia because Elizabeth has escaped. Barnabas fills Julia in on Jeff's break-in. Julia wonders if she can make it through another night.
Jeff agrees to help with the experiment to protect people; his skills are useful. Barnabas stays with Julia, who becomes frightened as the sun sets. Tom comes to Julia, who protects him from Barnabas. Tom vanishes; Barnabas goes to the window and while he’s looking for Jennings, Julia escapes.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Barnabas: Do you want Vicki to die?
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Louis Edmonds as Roger Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- Roger Davis as Jeff Clark
- Don Briscoe as Tom Jennings
Background information and notes Edit
- A dark green vertical band can be seen on the left of the screen affecting one camera.
- Elizabeth is revealed to have escaped from Windcliff Sanitarium. She will be seen at Collinwood in the next episode.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Jeff: Lang's equipment at the Old House (reprised from previous episode) / Victoria must never find out; Julia: Morning; Tom: Summoning Julia.
- TIMELINE: Day 231 begins, and will end in 569. Elizabeth escaped from Windcliff last night. Jeff went into the Old House cellar last night. 5pm: Julia and Barnabas in Old House cellar.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- A boom microphone shadow is seen in the Old House cellar crossing over and down the sheet covering the figure of Adam's mate to be.