|← 567 →|
August 20, 1968
|We have 10 images of Dark Shadows 567|
- The terror of the living dead has returned and on this night has claimed as its victim one who lives in the great house at Collinwood. Barnabas Collins has known how great the danger is, and tonight he will find out how close it is.
Barnabas plans to destroy Tom, and decides to imprison Julia in order to lure Tom to them. Victoria and Jeff encounter Adam outside Collinwood; she recognizes him as her kidnapper. Jeff attacks him and gets thrashed; Victoria begins to remember more, and Jeff has a flash of memory too.
Adam appears at the Old House, where Barnabas tells him the police are on their way. Adam's furious because it's been two weeks since their agreement; he says they'd better hurry or he'll kill everyone at Collinwood. Julia takes the blame for the experiment’s lag, and they negotiate a four week timetable.
Lurking in the bushes, Jeff sees Adam leave the Old House. Barnabas plans to lock Julia up in Josette's room; Jeff breaks into the Old House and goes to the basement. He wonders what interest Barnabas and Julia would have had in the experiment; he sees the bride and gets caught by Barnabas.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Barnabas: (to Julia) I want you to tell me why you were unconscious when Willie found you last night, and why you remained in your room today and refused to see me, and finally, why you are wearing that scarf around your neck.
- Barnabas: Yes, Mr. Clark, we're going to create another one.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- Robert Rodan as Adam
- Roger Davis as Jeff Clark
- Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters
Background information and notes Edit
- A dark vertical band can be seen on left of the screen affecting one camera.
- There is a tape edit as Adam knocks into something hanging from the ceiling of the Old House cellar.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Jeff: Lang's equipment at the Old House.
- TIMELINE: Victoria was missing for two days. Julia thinks she will be able to have the experiment ready in four weeks. It's been two weeks since Barnabas agreed to create Adam a mate, (occurred in 558).
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- A boom microphone shadow can be seen several times as Barnabas and Julia are talking in the Old House cellar laboratory.
- A shadow passes over Jeff as he stands thinking to himself.
- The fake grass in the terrace appears bunched up after Jeff attacks Adam.
- Julia threatens Willie with telling Mrs. Stoddard that he was in her room, but Liz has not yet returned from Wyndcliffe.