|← 510 →|
June 2, 1968
|We have 9 images of Dark Shadows 510|
- Night over Collinwood, a night which will affect all who live here. For the witch has placed a man under her spell, a man helpless to resist her evil will, and sent him to murder someone she knows to be her greatest enemy, her most dangerous threat.
Stokes realizes that Tony tried to poison him with the sherry, so he switches the glasses. Tony collapses and Stokes calls in Julia Hoffman to tend to him. They both realize that Tony is in Cassandra's power.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Louis Edmonds as Roger Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- Thayer David as Timothy Eliot Stokes
- Lara Parker as Cassandra Collins
- Jerry Lacy as Tony Peterson
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 515.
- Professor Stokes is left-handed.
- GHOSTWATCH: Professor Stokes, Julia and Tony hold a seance to contact Reverend Trask, who speaks through Tony.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Cassandra: Where is Tony?
- TIMELINE: Day 212 begins, and will end in 515. 12am: Cassandra wonders where Tony is.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- As Julia sits down on the sofa at the start of Act 1, the boom mic briefly dips into shot.
- When Julia sits on the couch after treating Tony she accidentally reveals the top of one of her stockings and a garter belt strap.
- Ben Stokes had a pretty fancy handwriting for somebody who just learned the alphabet, and no mistakes!
- Thayer David walks into the frame wearing a robe from the left side during the end credits. He realizes it and circles back the way he came.
External Links Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.