|← 28 →|
July 20, 1966
|We have 3 images of Dark Shadows 28|
- My name is Victoria Winters. A nine-year-old boy, driven by fear and desperation, has disappeared from Collinwood, a boy who holds the key to an attempted murder, a crime that involves the interest and concern of many people.
Burke confronts the Sheriff. Maggie gives David a dessert. Burke is furious, the Sheriff is smug. David learns how to make a dessert and Maggie asks him about his attempted burglary. A peeved Roger shows up and leaves after David vanishes. Maggie asks Roger about Sam. Roger tells Burke he's sending him back to prison. Burke learns Sam and Roger were strangers until Burke came back to town. The last time they'd spoken was 10 years ago. Carter tells Roger that Burke is clean and legal, but had the Collins family investigated two weeks before he arrived. David had been hiding in the phone booth.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Mitchell Ryan as Burke Devlin →
- ← Louis Edmonds as Roger Collins →
- ← David Henesy as David Collins →
- ← Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans →
- ← Michael Currie as Jonas Carter →
Background information and notes Edit
- Michael Currie's character is now credited as "Sheriff Carter", catching up to his promotion in 24.
- This is the second time the phone booth at the Collinsport Inn is seen in the diner.
- The last time Roger visited Sam was 10 years, at the time of Burke's manslaughter trial.
- Burke runs an investment company.
- Burke hired a detective about two weeks before he returned to Collinsport in order to dig up information about the Collins family.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Actor Louis Edmonds can be seen through the curtains of the Collinsport Inn front door bouncing up and down, getting ready for his entrance.
- Actor David Henesy accidentally bumps into the camera as he's running to hide.
- In the closing credits, Ohrbach's is misspelled as "Orhbach's"
End credits announcementsEdit
- From the national shrine of the Immaculate Conception, from the White House and key points around Washington DC, ABC news brings you live color coverage of the Lucy Johnson wedding, Saturday morning on ABC.
- Dark Shadows is a Dan Curtis production.