|← 1183 →|
|We have 7 images of Dark Shadows 1183|
- Collinwood in 1840, a house filled with tensions. But though Quentin's defense in his trial for witchcraft has scored an important victory with the appearance of the long thought dead Joanna Mills, Joanna brings many new problems. For Samantha is convinced that she killed Joanna not seven months before, and Daphne suddenly finds herself in a strange triangle, knowing that Joanna loves Quentin. Meanwhile Daphne's fascination with Gerard keeps increasing against her will. This night, she has had a dream, a dream she cannot remember, but which makes her go to a mysterious room.
Gerard tries to convince Daphne that she should marry him because Quentin loves Joanna. Quentin tells Joanna that he loves Daphne now. Gerard causes Daphne to have a dream that Quentin and Joanna are back in love. Daphne tells Quentin that she is going to marry Gerard.
- David Selby as Quentin Collins (1840)
- Kate Jackson as Daphne Harridge
- Virginia Vestoff as Samantha Drew Collins
- James Storm as Gerard Stiles / Judah Zachary
- Lee Beery as Joanna Mills
Background information and notes
- Quentin and Joanna broke up before he went to sea, but, according to Gerard, he would speak of her often aboard ship.
- It was shortly after Joanna's birthday she learned Samantha wouldn't grant Quentin a divorce. After that they would argue.
- DREAM SEQUENCE: Daphne dreams that Quentin and Joanna are back in love.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Gerard: Making your mind up.
- TIMELINE: Day 437 begins, and will end in 1187.