|← 1145 →|
November 13, 1970
November 9, 1970
|We have 6 images of Dark Shadows 1145|
- The Great House at Collinwood in the year 1840. A time of intrigue and peril. A time when the evil force of one man came eventually to dominate all who live here. Another day will soon be over, and the search for Julia Hoffman will go on to no avail. Meanwhile in a house near the edge of town, two men discuss the subject of witchcraft. Lamar Trask has been made to believe it is being practiced at Collinwood. As he speaks to Gerard Stiles, he does not know that this is the man who plans to take over the Great House and all in it, for Gerard has been taken over by the warlock Judah Zachary.
Gerard and Lamar Trask are discussing witchcraft, and Gerard "borrows" a handkerchief from Lamar. Later Quentin shows Gerard his "Staricase through time". Gerard uses Lamar's handkerchief to make Lamar dream that Quentin was responsible for the death of Lorna Bell. Lamar tell Samantha she must leave Collinwood, which she refuses. They agree to watch Quentin's behavior. Samantha argues with Quentin. Samantha tries to convince Daniel that Quentin is practicing witchcraft. Gerard causes Daniel to see a vision of Quentin killing Lorna Bell.
- Louis Edmonds as Daniel Collins
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Marilyn Joseph as Lorna Bell
- Jerry Lacy as Lamar Trask
- James Storm as Gerard Stiles
- Virginia Vestoff as Samantha Drew Collins